30 July 2011

Weakness


     Sometimes, that's just how it feels.  This week has been like that.  I missed my short run on Tuesday trying to anticipate when Nike's "Last To Run" game of Tag would start (if you log your running with Nike Plus, then you probably know what I'm talking about).  For each of my runs on Wednesday and Thursday, my legs felt weak far too soon after starting.  This morning was suppose to be my 14mi long run, but I didn't wake up early enough.  Okay, so I did wake up early -- multiple times, but didn't get out of bed.  Now, I'm going to have to wait till this evening to run so I don't melt all over the pavement.

     There are going to be days, even weeks like this where things just suck.  It's important to just keep on running.  Splash some water on your face, hype yourself up, get a little crazy, because the finish line is just within reach -- somewhere -- I think :p

No comments:

Post a Comment