21 July 2011

Top 10 Reasons To Run At 5am




      I didn't hate my alarm this morning.  Here are the top 10 reasons why I'm up running so early.

10)  Tonight's Nike Run Club might be cancelled tonight due to the heat.  Since there are no guarantees of a run later, best to seize the opportunity now.


9)  I really had to pee!


8)  Running late in the morning yesterday was horribly hot which made a horrible run

7)  Saw Ryan Reynolds with his shirt off in a movie and thought, "I really need to workout!!"

6)  Saw myself with my shirt off and thought, "I really need to workout!!"

5)  Metabolism is better in the morning, so exercising early burns more calories and jump starts your day.

4)  I thought I smelled bacon

3)  I'm missing Comic-Con because I can't fit into my Captain America tights

2)  Despite how much I'm sweating running this morning, this really is the cooler time of day and it will get hotter!

1)  Sunrises are pretty!
             :p

No comments:

Post a Comment