02 January 2012

Happy New Year



Less than 2 weeks until I run my first marathon, and I know I could be more prepared.  I've tried to maintain a training schedule, but I haven't been faithful to it.  I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted to, because I simply ate too much.  While I was in Houston over the holidays, I ran the marathon course and completed it with only some difficulty.  Still, I know I could have done better than just finishing.  

Perhaps that's something to take into this new year.  To make a schedule and stay true to it.  To take in what I need and not just what I want.  And to not just get by, but to kick ass!  

Cheers to 2012, a new year with new possibilities and new finish lines to cross!  Good running everybody, and I'll see you at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment